RSF Accounting, Inc.
Each organization has a unique set of accounting needs. Some need a full service accountant, others just need someone to check their work. RSF Accounting, Inc. tailors its services to provide you with exactly the functions you need, without having to pay for services you don’t need.
Reenie Fluyeras, CPA
Reenie earned a B.S. in marketing and a M.S. in accounting from Marquette University. She is a member of the Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Reenie has eight years of experience with nonprofit organizations. As a supervisor at RitzHolman CPAs, she provided auditing and outsourcing services for nonprofits and learned a variety of systems and processes. As a senior accountant at the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee, she gained hands-on experience in a variety of areas including grant accounting, budgeting and payroll.
- Calculate and record allocations as needed
- Record payroll entries
- Process payroll including direct deposit and electronically file and remit payroll taxes and forms
- Record accruals at year end as needed
- Record prepaid, depreciation and other month end journal entries as needed
- Record income as needed to the appropriate periods
- Reconcile bank/credit card statements
- Review and adjust balance sheet and payroll accounts monthly/quarterly as needed
- Review general ledger and propose adjustments as needed
- Assist with budgeting and/or entering budgets into QuickBooks
- Prepare 1099’s
- Prepare grant/ compliance reports as needed
- Provide financial and accounting advice at finance committee meetings and as otherwise requested
- Make customized reference guides and provide training
- Assist in transition and provide feedback on internal controls
- Assist with the annual audit preparation
- Preparation of Form 990 and WI 1952
- Consulting support as needed
- Other services are available upon request. Please ask if you don’t see something that you are looking for.
If you have any questions, please call (414) 226-6763 or email Reenie@RSFmke.com.